5th August 2020
RE: Stage 4 Covid Lockdown
In accordance with Victorian state government stage 4 Covid19 restrictions applicable to metropolitan Melbourne, G B Galvanizing service has been categorised as a permitted workplace. Our service provides a continuing supply of provisions to construction and critical and essential infrastructure, residential building industry, public works and road transport. Our Plants will be opened for on-site work and transportation and will continue to operate throughout the stage 4 lockdown.
We will continue to operate according to the GB Galvanizing Service Covid 19 Safety plan ensuring the safety of all our Customers and Suppliers . This plan will follow the current Covid 19 Public health orders and manage risk to staff and the public in accordance with work health and safety laws.
Due to COVID-19, the following rules apply for all those entering GB Galvanizing sites at:
26 Gatwick Rd, Bayswater and 53 Cahill St Dandenong South:
- In accordance with the Victorian Government guidelines face masks must be worn and social distancing observed.
- All contractors & drivers must provide their own and wear face masks or face shield on site.
- All contractors & drivers must hand sanitise with the sanitiser provided before being attended to.
- Observe the rules of entry and Social distance
- All contractors & drivers will be recorded in GB Galvanizing contractor entry register with name, mobile number and vehicle registration for traceability.
Our operating hours will continue as usual.
On behalf of GB Galvanizing Service, we thank you for your continued support.